07 October 2008

Favourite Songs List

I have an obsession with creating lists. I'm insane and I admit it...it's a genetic defect that my entire family shares but I'm probably the worst. In the Prey Series by John Sandford, the protagonist, Lucas Davenport, created a list of his top 100 favourite songs. I liked that idea and the challenge of limiting it to 100. I have 4 songs though, that are at the bottom and aren't technically on the favourite list...well...it's weird but they're honourable mention favourites because they make me cry and they're just so beautiful, especially "Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood.
So here's my list...and given my penchant for changing my mind, it could be updated tomorrow. I'm trying to get my other friends to send me their lists because I find it so fascinating...it's the best way to learn more about your friends and family members (and complete strangers). So check it out, make fun of me because Britney and Hanson are on there...whatever...I love it. ;)




No comments: