13 August 2008

International Lefthanders' Day!

Happy International Lefthanders' Day to all my fellow lefties. It's a celebration of those of us who are in our right mind. Although I know that most people would say that I'm so far from being in my right mind I might as well be righthanded. (God forbid that I was cursed like that!) ;)
Btw, I just want to say for the record that lefthanded women are the best in bed. Don't believe me...? Just check out the following list...sure, it doesn't actually prove that we are (gotta find out for yourself) but it's a damn good preview. Keep in mind that the lefty-lefty combination is even more mindblowing. I'll post a list of famous lefty couples (of the past and present). But for now, check out these ladies and see if it doesn't get your wheels spinning:
  • Emma Thompson
  • Kate Hudson
  • Goldie Hawn
  • Lisa Kudrow
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Diane Lane
  • Demi Moore
  • Julia Roberts
Oh yeah, and we've got Angelina Jolie. Enough said.

Kthnkbai

No comments: