12 August 2008

*sigh* I'm in love...

Guys probably won't understand this unless they're gay but my lovely friend Mouser, who loves shoes as much as I do...especially our shared love of Docs, would sympathize and commiserate.

A few months ago I was searching on some random site...it might have been a specific search for Marc Jacobs shoes or it could have just been the linking I do from site to site to site (or within a site...I'm REALLY bad at that on IMDb...could spend an eternity there!)...and I found these shoes...I don't even like pink that much (although technically they are apricot) but I LOVE these shoes. I've been watching the price off and on for a few months and it hasn't gone down in a long time. I can't justify paying $294 for a pair of shoes...at least not one pair (a future blog on my Doc Martens will explain that much). I don't even know why I love these shoes so much but I do. *sigh* Who needs a man when you can have Marc Jacobs shoes. (I do own 1 pair and I will post a blog on those babies later as well!)




No comments: